Detaching The BOINC Client Software From A BOINC Powered Project
From Unofficial BOINC Wiki
This is a process whereby the Participant disconnects the BOINC Client Software on their computer from a specific BOINC Powered Project. Once detached, they will no longer get work to process nor gain additional Credit once their Pending Credit is granted.
- All work completed will be deleted as soon as the "Ok" button is pressed in the confirmation dialog.
- Make sure that the Project you have selected is really the one that you want to detach.
- Once confirmed, it is done!
 How To: Detach From a Project
- When the Participant decides which BOINC Powered Projects that they wish to stop contributing to, they will first select the Project from the Project List shown in the Projects Tab, then they will use the "Detach Project" button on the Projects Tab's "Task Pane".
- When the "Confirm" dialog window appears, the Participant can check to be sure they have the correct Project selected, and then press "Ok".