Scheduler Reply Message
From Unofficial BOINC Wiki
(Redirected from RPC Reply)
- The Scheduler Reply Message will only be created and sent to the Participant's Computer after the Participant's Computer has made initial contact with the Scheduler with a Scheduler Request Message. In other words, you only will get one of these messages if you initiate the contact.
 Access Error
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <TITLE>403 Forbidden</TITLE> </HEAD><BODY> <H1>Forbidden</H1> You don't have permission to access / on this server.<P> <HR> <ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.31 Server at setiboincdata.ssl.berkeley.edu Port 80</ADDRESS> </BODY></HTML>
Which will show as:
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/1.3.31 Server at setiboincdata.ssl.berkeley.edu Port 80
Or, in Firefox I got:
<scheduler_reply> <scheduler_version>468</scheduler_version> <message priority="low">Incomplete request received. </message> </scheduler_reply> <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="0;URL=../"></HEAD><BODY> You seem to be viewing this page in a WWW browser. Visit the <a href="../">main page</a>. </BODY></HTML>
 Related Messages
- Scheduler request to '(url)' failed
- Scheduler request to '(url)' succeeded
- Scheduler RPC to '(url)' failed
- Scheduler RPC to '(url)' succeeded
- Sending request to scheduler: '(url)'
- Sending scheduler request to '(url)'