Scheduler request to '(url)' succeeded
From Unofficial BOINC Wiki
Message Type: Information Message
This message means that the BOINC Client Software made the connection between the Participant's Computer and the Project's Scheduling Server and that the communication succeeded and that all of the required synchronizations and data transfers occurred with no detected errors.
 Alternate Message Formats
- Scheduler RPC to '(url)' succeeded
- Obsolete/Changed in Version: 4.3x
 Example Log
6/5/2005 9:36:27 AM|climateprediction.net|Sending scheduler request to http://climateapps2.oucs.ox.ac.uk/cpdnboinc_cgi/cgi 6/5/2005 9:36:28 AM|climateprediction.net|Scheduler request to http://climateapps2.oucs.ox.ac.uk/cpdnboinc_cgi/cgi succeeded
 Line-By-Line Explanation
- In this log we are also showing a request to the Project's Scheduler.
- Scheduler request to '(url)' succeeded
- And in this case we had success!
 Other Related Messages
- Deferring communication with project for "x" hours, "y" and "z" seconds
- Scheduler request to '(url)' failed
- Scheduler RPC to '(url)' failed (Obsolete/Changed 4.3x+)
- Sending request to scheduler: '(url)' (Obsolete/Changed 4.3x+)
- Sending scheduler request to '(url)'